Thursday, March 22, 2012

We can never Justify Gossip!

We can never Justify Gossip!
★★Gossip Poem★★
Author unknown
(Author unknown)★My name is Gossip.
★I am a direct descendant of the father of lies.
 
★ I have no respect for justice.
 
★ I maim without killing.
 
★ I break hearts and ruin lives.
 
★ I am cunning and malicious and I gather strength with age.
 
★ The more I am quoted, the more I am believed.
 
★ My victims are helpless.
 
★ They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face.
 
★ To track me down is impossible. The harder you try, the more elusive I become.
 
★ I am nobody's friend.
 
★ Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never the same.
 
★ I topple governments and wreck marriages.
 
★ I ruin careers and cause sleepless nights, heartaches, and indigestion.
 
★ I make innocent people cry in their pillows.
 
★ I make headlines and headaches.
 
★ Even my name hisses. I am called Gossip.
So.........
Before you repeat a story, ask yourself:
 
★ ★ Is it true?
 
★ ★ Is it harmless?
 
★ ★ Is it necessary?
 
★ ★ If it isn’t, why repeat it?

No comments:

Post a Comment