Sunday, April 30, 2023

WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WASN'T LOOKING Author: Mary Rita Schilke Korazan




A message every adult should read because children
are watching us and doing as we do, not as we say!
Be Blessed
Julia

"When you thought I wasn't looking"
____________________________
 Author: Mary Rita Schilke Korazan

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I saw you hang my first painting on the refrigerator,
and I wanted to paint another one.

When you thought I wasn't looking, 
I saw you feed a stray cat,
and I thought it was good to be kind to animals.

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I saw you make my favorite cake for me,
and I knew that little things are special thing

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I heard you say a prayer,
and I believed that there was a God to talk to.

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I felt you kiss me goodnight,
and I felt loved.

When you thought I wasn't looking, 
I saw tears come from your eyes,
and I learned that sometimes things hurt,
but it's alright to cry.

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I saw that you cared,
and I wanted to be everything that I could be.

When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you make a meal and take it to a friend who was sick, and I
learned that we all have to help take care of each other.

When you thought I wasn't looking, I saw you give of your time and money to help people who had nothing, and I learned that those who have something should give to those who don't.

When you thought I wasn't looking I saw you take care of our house and everyone in it, and I learned we have to take care of what we are given.

When you thought I wasn't looking I saw how you
handled your responsibilities, even when you didn't feel good, and I learned that I would have to be responsible when I grow up!

When you thought I wasn't looking,
I looked....
and I wanted to say,  "Thanks for all the things 
I saw when you thought I wasn't looking."

 Author: Mary Rita Schilke Korazan 

18 comments:

  1. Thank you Ron....
    Thanks for stopping by...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful message,Julie,full of love ,wisdom and truth!I love it and agree with it fully! Every adult who will follow it will contribute to making this world a better world! The best way to teach a child honesty, be respectful to others,love and other virtues is by our own example! The best way to have a happy child is by being his best friend and succeeding to remain his best friend as long as you live! Thank you,Julie ,for this message! It must remain our daily reminder on the road to Heaven and God! Michael

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPERB POST PRINCESS! God Bles you! Here's something from me to you. Please click here

    Godbless n hugs!
    Rai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael..agree o that!!
    Thanks for stopping by........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Rai....
    Will surely check that out......

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful and so true...it is trully just what I needed to read today.
    Thank you Julie, thank you Michael (the one who always seems to send me what I need inside my heart).
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Julia,
    Thanks for stopping by..
    Be blessed....:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Nicole....
    Be Blessed,,
    thanks for stopping by.....:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! thanks julie for sharing. michael gave me the link. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Mayette,
    Thanks for stopping by.....
    God Bless you...

    Thanks Michael ..for sharing this link....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Julie! I'm a friend of Michael & he sent me this link, this is great! I'll show this to my daughter and hoping she'll understand the message ^-^, thanks for sharing & have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Agnes....
    Be blessed..
    Thanks for stopping by.....
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for stopping by L,
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  14. Abba Father..
    Let me reflect you to my children...
    In Yeshua's Name
    Amen....

    ReplyDelete