Saturday, January 10, 2009

From Mom To Daughter

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME??
God has blessed each of us with a family. Some are there with us, some live far away and some are no more!!
When was the last time you did something special for your mom/dad/spouse/daughter/son/sister/brother/grand-parents?
When was the last time...??
  • you gave mom a hug?
  • Gave her a call to ask her how she's doing?? 
  • you told her you loved her?
  • you showed her you care?
  • you wiped her tear away when she cried?
  • you seen her sigh and asked her what was bothering her?
  • you happily ran an errand for her?
  • you gave her a gift?
  • you seen her sick and took care of her?
  • you prayed for her or with her?
  • you told her 'sorry' for hurting her?
  • you rendered to her the honor and respect that was due to her?
  • you talked to her kindly?
  • you helped her with house-hold chores?
  • you felt indebted to her for taking care of you as a child?
 Today take time to make your mom (if she's still around) (and don't forget dad!) feel special....
Tomorrow may be too late!
Trust this blessed you,

Julie
HERE BELOW IS A BEAUTIFUL E-MAIL I RECEIVED TODAY. PASS IT ON TO ANYONE WITH AGED PARENTS.
~FROM MOM TO DAUGHTER~


Join Me @ forangelsonly
Join Me @ forangelsonly 

Join Me @ forangelsonly
Join Me @ forangelsonly


Join Me @ forangelsonly

Join Me @ forangelsonly

Join Me @ forangelsonly

Join Me @ forangelsonly

Join Me @ forangelsonly

Join Me @ forangelsonly


10 comments:

  1. so julia how is your daughter that just graduated? what's going on in her life?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's coming back to India end of this month....
    Does not want to stay back in London.
    She'll come here & look out for a job here...:)
    Thanks for asking...
    Your daughters are fine..
    The youngest one how's she..? I still remember her...:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. shelby, she's good.she has a part time job and shes a junior, shes still making good grades, we're picking out colleges and going on visits to them....shes excited about it all..shes real good thanks for asking,
    tristan, the oldest one, well she's a sweet girl but she still needs some prayer...as always smilin..but one day she will get there, I just know it...
    thanks for asking sister..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God for helping Shelby to excel in studies..may her future be precious in God's sight...
    And pray Tristan too will be lead by the Lord & may this year be a blessed one for her..
    May al that years the enemy stole be restores to her in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord...
    May joy & peace from above be her portion..
    God bless you dear sis....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the post. I do remember my Mom on her last years on earth. When I leave Philippines July 20, 1989 she felt sad like those pictures you have posted. My brothers and sister was telling me they she is seeing angels calling her to join them to paradise. My mom is a Eucharistic Minister of the sick in our local church where I was born and raised. I just follow my dreams to join my wife here in the States and I went back 1990 home when when all of the smiles of my Mom has gone. After that, I never been back home. I am the favorite child and all my brothers and sister envy me. My Mom always said to them, I take care of your brother so much and feed all fish he like because he the one giving us more financial blessings, so everybody could eat a better foods. That is life, we are just passing by.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Joseph was Jacobs favorite son??
    May be your going away to the USA & working there truely has been their source of blessing...!!
    Continue to bless your mom....& stay blessed.....
    Thanks for stopping by......

    ReplyDelete