Friday, March 27, 2009

~FULL SURRENDER~ Our Lord deserves our ALL or nothing at all...

Hi friends, brothers and sisters in Christ 
This is a poem I read many years back and it so....blessed me.
We give God our all...or nothing at all!
Be blessed,
Julia

                        
   FULL SURRENDER
My heart has a hundred rooms or more,
I kept the keys to every door;
And then one day the lord found me ,
And asked if He might have the keys.
I nodded yes and turned my back,
To take one small key off the pack,
A key to an attic room so.... small,
I thought it didn't matter at all.
I turned around thinking what to say,
But all too late He had gone away;
My heart sank deep down to my feet,
A voice called me a cheat.
Another day my Lord passed by,
I saw the hurt look in His eyes;
I flung every key at HIS wounded feet,
And O the joy inexpressibly sweet.
  By Elizabeth. M. Forstner



7 comments:

  1. YES NICE POST SIS, BUT THAT PICTURE IS EXACTLY WHERE I WANT TO BE ALL THROUGH ETERNITY!!! I BET YOU TOO,,I JUST WANT TO BE AT HIS FEET AND TAKE CARE OF THEM AND WORSHIP ALL TIME OF FOREVER...THANKS JULIE,,SURE MISSED YA...VEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!
    How have you been dear sis?
    missed you too.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Sis Julie. I love to sit and fall at the Masters feet. My healings have taken place there Thank-you and God Bless you. Welcome back you were missed!! hugs Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tahukah anda kalo Yesus Kristus berkata :

    LA ILLAHA ILLALLAH YESUS KRISTUS RASULULLAH

    "sesungguhnya tidak ada Tuhan selain Allah dan Yesus Kristus adalah utusan Allah" [Yoh 17:3]

    ReplyDelete