Sunday, March 3, 2013

Children are God's gifts~Author unknown



"CHILDREN ARE GOD'S GIFT "
(Something to think about...)If you are a parent, read this. Better yet, keep it where you can read it regularly...

# 1) My hands are small, don't expect perfection whenever I make a bed, draw a picture, or throw a ball. My legs are short, slow down so that I can keep up with you.

# 2) My eyes have not seen the world as yours have; let me explore it safely; don't restrict me unnecessarily.

# 3) Make time for me, housework will always be there; I am only little once.

# 4) I have feelings too; don't nag me about my inquisitiveness. Treat me as you would like to be treated.

# 5) I am a gift, treasure me as God intended. Hold me accountable, give me guidelines to live by, discipline me with love.

# 6) I need encouragement to grow, not empty praise. Go easy, you can correct the things I do without putting me down.

# 7) Give me the freedom to make decisions, even if they are not always right. Permit me to fall, so I can learn to walk.

# 8) Don't do things repeatedly for me; that makes me feel like my efforts do not measure up to your expectations. Please do not compare me with others; I am me, not them.

# 9) Don't be afraid to leave me with grandparents so that you can have a weekend together. Kids need some times away from parents, just as parents need some time away from children. Besides it shows us that your marriage is something very special.

# 10) Take me to Gods house and introduce me to Him, because I will need Him for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment