Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Godly Mother's Greatest Reward...


Hi...
 You know what is a Godly mother's greatest reward?
(Read the quote below)
This would definitely be my greatest Reward!
And I will say that to my mom...!
This is from the 'Signs of the times' Nov 3rd 1881
Quote: 
Mother's greatest Reward
************************
  When at the Judgement seat the books shall be opened; when the "well done" of The Great Judge is pronounced, and the crown of immortal glory is placed upon the brow of the victor, many will raise their crowns in the sight of the assembled universe and pointing to their mother say, " She made me all I am through the grace of God. Her instructions, her prayers have lead me to my eternal Salvation."
This would be that mother's greatest reward.
~Unquote
Be blessed,
Happy Mother's day to all you precious moms here today and everyday!
Julia 



No comments:

Post a Comment