Thursday, October 4, 2018

Need to be broken.

      God gave us tears to cleanse the soul.
      God gave us laughter to fill out hearts.
      God gave us nightfall to replenish.
      God gave us sunrises for new starts ... 
Hi..... 
We need to be broken, broken to pieces.
It's from our brokenness God makes something beautiful.
God creates something beautiful from ashes.
Here below is a Bible study and a couple of songs that blessed me today.
Someone said...
     " God can take our broken hearts and our shattered dreams and reshape them into a life that is holy and beautiful."
Read & be blessed,
Julia

          "WE MUST BE Broken"                            ( A bible study...)
  Today's Scripture:Genesis 32:24-32
It had been a long day’s journey and now he was about to get some rest. Probably the last thing Jacob wanted to do was engage in a wrestling match with the God of the Universe. 

But, it wasn’t Jacob that engaged God—it was God who engaged Jacob. Many believe it was actually Jesus Christ Himself who came down to get Jacob’s attention. Here God’s Son wrestled with Jacob late into the night until He finally crippled him. Now Jacob was helpless and broken—and now God was about to give Him a new name.

God cannot bless us until He has broken us. In our pride we continue to fight with God. He finally has to bring something into our lives that leaves us completely helpless and begging for His presence. It is then that God begins His work of transformation. He wants us to depend on Him instead of depending on ourselves.

The world tosses away its broken pieces. It only wants the best, the brightest, the good-looking. God says, "give me those broken pieces. I’ll make something beautiful out of them."

So perhaps you’re broken today. Perhaps you feel as though you’ve been forsaken and tossed aside by the world. Remember, God only uses broken men and women.
                (Unknown)

No one else may know or understand your pain but Jesus sure does.
Here's a song that will bless you.
      NO ONE KNOWS~(Building 429)
               
My world is closing in
On the inside
But I’m not showing it
When all I am is crying out
I hold it in and fake a smile
Still I’m broken
I’m broken
Only one can understand
And only one can hold the hand
Of the broken
Of the broken
When no one else knows how I feel
Your love for me is proven real
When no one else cares where I’ve been
You run to me with outstretched hands
And You hold me in your arms
Again
I need no explanation of why me
I just need confirmation
Only You could understand the
emptiness inside my head
I am falling
I am falling
I’m falling down upon my knees
To find the one who gives me peace
I am flying
Lord I am flying
When no one else knows how I feel
Your love for me is proven real
When no one else cares where I’ve been
You run to me with outstretched hands
And You hold me in Your arms
Again
I have come to you in search of faith
Cause I can’t see beyond this place
Oh You are God and I am man
So I’ll leave it in Your hands
Here's another story..something to think about...
                            " LIFE'S STRUGGLES "
                          (Something to think about...)
One day a man found the cocoon of a butterfly, with a small opening just starting to appear. So, he sat down to watch as the butterfly struggled for several hours to force its body through the hole. Then it seemed to stop making any progress. It appeared to the man that it had gotten as far as it could.

Then the man decided to help the butterfly, so he took a pair of scissors and snipped the remaining bit of the cocoon. The butterfly then emerged easily. But it had a swollen body and small shriveled wings. The man continued to watch the butterfly because he expected, at any moment, the wings would enlarge and the body would contract, so it could fly -- but neither happened. Sadly, the butterfly spent the rest of it's life crawling around with a swollen body and shriveled wings. It was never able to fly, or be a truly beautiful butterfly.

What the man in his well meaning kindness and haste did not understand, was that the restricting cocoon, and the struggle required for the butterfly to get through the tiny opening, was God's way of forcing fluid from the body of the butterfly, into its wings, so that it would be ready for flight once it got out of the cocoon.

Sometimes, like the butterfly, the struggles we go through in life are necessary, although we usually don't understand why. If God allowed us to go through life without any obstacles, it could hurt our growth. Then we would not be as strong as we should be -- and it could keep us from soaring to the wonderful heights that HE has planned for you and me !!!
             "If you’ve lost hope in this world, hope in Jesus. He won’t let you down.  When hope is placed in Jesus Christ we have more meaning to our lives..."
 
Another song to Bless you.
                  Kiss the son by Kevin Prosch
Lyrics:
When you've been broken, broken to pieces.
And Your heart begins to faint
'cause you don't understand.
And when there is nothing to rake from the ashes.
And you can't even walk
onto the fields of praise.

But I bow down and kiss the Son.
Oh, and I bow down and kiss the Son.

Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth.
Let the praise of the Lord be in my mouth.

Well, though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Well, though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.
Though You slay me, I will trust You, Lord.

When the rock falls, falls upon you.
And you get ground to dust
no music for your pain.
You open the windows, the windows of heaven.
And then You opened me
and You crushed me like a rose.
                             A beautiful poem...
There are times in our lives
We feel much like
A flower struggling to bloom
We go through those times
Of change and growth
Like a caterpillar in a cocoon.

Nobody can see
The Lord’s hidden work
Until the day we break through
Then we can begin
To spread out our wings
And arise as butterflies do.

God has a much higher
Calling for us
And wants us to rise up in Him
We can make such a difference
If we’d only realize
The potential we have within.

So allow the Lord
To work in your life
To make you all you can be
So you will one day
Be able to soar
And know what it means to be ‘ FREE ’ !
                        

No comments:

Post a Comment