WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME??
God has blessed each of us with a family. Some are there with us, some live far away and some are no more!!
When was the last time you did something special for your mom/dad/spouse/daughter/son/sister/brother/grand-parents?
When was the last time...
- you gave mom a hug
- Gave her a call to ask her how she's doing??
- you told her you loved her?
- you showed her you care?
- you wiped her tear away when she cried?
- you seen her sigh and asked her what was bothering her?
- you happily ran an errand for her?
- you gave her a gift?
- you seen her sick and took care of her?
- you prayed for her or with her?
- you told her 'sorry' for hurting her?
- you rendered to her the honor and respect that was due to her?
- you talked to her kindly?
- you helped her with house-hold chores?
- you felt indebted to her for taking care of you as a child?
Today take time to make your mom (if she's still around) (and don't forget dad!) feel special...
Tomorrow may be too late!
Trust this blessed you,