Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Before I go...



  Hi..

Just wanted to share with you a poem that so...blessed me,
As we step into this new day let's remember that...
Life is a short race..
Hope we can make a difference in the
lives of people we meet...
Let's be the 'Light' and 'Salt' ,our Lord Jesus (Yeshua) called us to be.
God Bless each of you...

YSIC,
Julia
Matthew 5:16,
"Let your light shine before men,that they may see your good works and Glorify your Father in Heaven."
Before I go...
When my life has reached it's very end,
And I take it's final breath,
I want to know I've left behind,
Some "good' before my death.
I hope in my final hour,
In all honesty I can say
That somewhere in my lifetime,
I have brightened someone's day.
That maybe I brought a smile
To someone else's face.
And made one moment a little sweeter,
While they dwelled here in this place.
Lord...please be my reminder,
And whisper softly in my ear,
To be a "GIVER" and not a "TAKER"
In the years I've left here.
Give to me the strength I need,
Open my mind and soul,
That I might show sincere compassion,
And love to others before I go.
For  if a heart not touched by me
Not a smile was left behind,
Then the Life that I'm blessed with,
Will have been a waste of time.
With all my heart I truly hope,
To leave something here on earth.
That touched another and made them smile,
And gave to my life ..worth.
~Shawnee Kellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment